RAINBOW ROUND THE TABLE...

In the latest decision concerning my next living space... I've decided that I absolutely must have colorful dining room chairs...
rainbow of chairs coco+kelley
For a girl who can be a little shy of commitment, I think this is just enough of a pop of color that I won't regret saying "I do." And it adds so much fun to the space! Now the question remains... what color? I did a little dream browsing at 1st dibs last night to consider my options...
red orange yellow chairs coco+kelley
green blue purple chairs coco+kelley
I'm pretty sure the yellow are my favorite... but the style of the purple are so glam... and we all know I'm a green girl... Funny how I could design so many types of rooms around these chairs, and yet I'm drawn to each of them for different reasons. What are your faves?? What color would you go with?

*rooms via (clockwise from left): william waldron, mwm, mikkel vang for aussie vogue living, jamie drake, kristin ewart for domino, and elle decor  chairs all via 1st dibs: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple