Readers' Rooms and Projects!



Katie of Katie Beth Interiors





Paige of My Oh Meyer



Judy of DIY by Design



Hooper of Birds of a Feather



Karen Clark Interior Design


Danielle R.



Gabrielle of Ruby Angel Designs


Carmen of ACHADOS DE DECORAÇÃO


Sarah of La Maison Boheme

Beth of Hip Mama B (photo by
Patty at Petula Pea Photography)


Pat S.

Cecily T.

Danielle H.



Britt of A Baby, A Dog & A Blog



Morgan of C is for Coffee



Susan of In the Storm

Cathy S.

Edyta of Edyta and Co.


Cindy of Cameras and Chaos


Kathleen of Between Blue and Yellow



Lindsay and Heather of The Modern Shed



Jill of Castawayshall

Phew! I always think these posts are going to take me 20 minutes to compile, but then HOURS go by! You guys sure know how to rock your turquoise! So many inspiring rooms, thank you so much for sending them to me. I get such a blast out of seeing them. I know I've said it before, but it's seriously my favorite part of doing this blog. I get so many fantastic ideas from your eye-candy! And who doesn't love a little peek into other peoples' homes??

Have a great weekend everyone! I know I will! :D