SO MUCH TO ADORE!

A huge thank you goes out today to Loni Parker at Adore Magazine for asking me to contribute to their latest issue by sharing a few of my current favorites...
Picture 4
Some of you may recognize the lamp - it's my latest lighting obsession - but the three other pieces are just as lustworthy, and definitely at the top of my list right now too!

Along with my little feature - two of my most favorite moments in the mag...
adore+home.april.bar
This stunning, stunning bar - can you imagine if you could recreate this in your own sunporch?
adore+home+magazine pink blue white bedroom
And a beautiful bedroom with just the right amount of color pop. Femme, but not overly fussy - I like.

You can check out their entire issue (with a huge focus on bedrooms and links to all my favorites) right here!