A FLOWING FLORAL CHANDELIER

I've been spending time the last few days searching for some spring installation ideas for a project I have up my sleeve, when I came across this stunning floral 'chandelier'...
nicole hollis.yedda morrison.floral installation
It was part of the San Francisco Decorator's Showhouse back in 2009 - I had one of the images saved in my inspiration files, but did some digging and found out a little more...
floral chandelier installation san francisco decorators showcase
The designer for the entryway, Nicole Hollis, commissioned artist Yedda Morrison to create this stunning centerpiece to the hall, setting the tone for an indoor/outdoor feel. The framed butterfly art adds perfectly to the botanical feel, and the natural linen drape does the same.  Now I'm curious how hard this would be to pull off on a smaller scale for an intimate spring dinner... hmmmmm....

*images via yedda morrison, anh-min, and flickr