HIGH POINT: THE FAVES

Just a few selections of my favorite products at High Point! Not all of them are necessarily new to their showrooms, but pieces I felt drawn to...
high point favorites1
Completely fell for the green oversized houndstooth on these pillows at Julian Chichester's Mr. Brown showroom.  These gorgeous walnut nesting tables at Arteriors were calling my name! The teeniest one was so stinkin cute. Perfect for my nightly glass of vino.
high point favorites2
This print hung in the Hickory Chair showroom is part of the Paule Marrot collection at Natural Curiosities (which I love and cannot afford), but it was the way art was displayed that I fell in love with - teeny little brackets. So modern and simple! And speaking of teeny - this mini vanity at Century had me at hello. Especially since my next apartment will likely afford me about this much space for it.
photo 5-3
Bobo is always a favorite of mine (I could have done an entire post on their showroom) but this piece is the one that really jumped out at me. The high back of the sofa looked so much like a headboard, I thought... what if I floated this in the middle of a room and shoved my bed around the other side of it? Small space living anyone?
high point favorites5
It was wonderful to see the Laura Kirar collection at Arteriors in person - the detail on these bronze is stunning. I want the lamp... ok, and the mirror. Seriously amazing visual texture going on here!
high point favorites4
I think I reignited my infatuation with vanities during market. This was another favorite at the Julian Chichester showroom. The finish looks like a faux marble, and is called "brown vellum." And then there was this adorable zig zag settee!! It was in the window at Sam Moore, and I constantly saw people checking him out. How could you not? I wanted to bring it home with me!
photo 5-2
And lastly (but not leastly!) the new Dwell Studio accessories at Global Views. A.MAZ.ING. Definitely a Kelly Wearstler influence going on here, but every little piece was so fun.

Looking at all of these selections together in one post... I think they have the makings of a very fun home, don't you think??