HIGH POINT MARKET: PART II

Continuing on with our showroom tours, I think you're really going to love these next two! First, we're heading to Hooker Furniture (unfortunate name, fabulous style!!).
DSC00832
This little vignette perfectly captures two major market trends - lots of wovens and light wood, and Hooker did a great job with making it their own. I especially loved these chairs with the woven backs!
DSC00835
With the first part of the showroom, they debuted a sophisticated beach line that came in two finishes - this dark one (which I was a huge fan of) and the more creamy/white washed look. To me the dark ashy chocolate was much more unexpected, which is usually the option I gravitate to. The woven touches in the headboard were all I needed for a beachy feel.
melange at hooker furniture high point
Within the Hooker showroom was the Melange line - fresh and modern this was definitely my style! In fact I wish I could have grabbed all three of these pieces and shipped them off to one of my client's homes pronto!
DSC00849
I also fell in love with the Pagoda hutch - bummed that it didn't come in more finish options though. At this point in the day I think I could have thrown myself down on that chaise and called it a day... but we had one more showroom to go - and it was worth the sore feet!

Welcome to Century!
DSC00879
They definitely embraced the 'Honeysuckle' color of the year in this area of the showroom - which was my favorite.
DSC00875
Unapologetically girly! Gotta love that, right? But let's go back to the beginning of this tour...
DSC00861
We were greeted with a lovely indoor/outdoor room concept that was so relaxing...
century furniture1
I loved the use of fabric screens throughout the showroom, but really loved the concept of popping one up on a buffet for extreme height!
DSC00887
This all-white room was also such a breath of fresh air and light!
DSC00892
But my favorite piece might have been this rustic style bar (pssst - it was also in that first shot above!). Those little pockets that could be used as ice buckets are simply too cool! And, appropriately, this is where we ended our tour - with a real bar and a very relaxing cocktail party!

I'll have a few more things to share tomorrow from these showrooms in my trend roundup as well as some great home accessories to share with you! Hope you're enjoying this peek into High Point Market!