MORE BANG(LES) FOR YOUR BUCK

I've already confessed to you all my maxi-dress addiction for warm weather days, but I've got another little habit that goes along with it...
4118518788_e937572265_o
Bangles!! I love one or two on their own, or layered like crazy. And since I'm such a mix and matcher, I thought I'd pull together a few of my current faves that feature a great mesh of natural materials, shining gold, lucite and punches of black... and most of them won't break the bank!
bangles
Which styles would you go for? (Yes, 'all of them' is a perfectly acceptable answer.)

*clockwise from top left: my favorite set from malene berger, a graphic mix of materials at h&m, a geometric stunner from marc jacobs, a fab little set from h&m, a perfect mix of metal and wood at f21, resin tipped wood at nordstrom, a set of plastic fantastic from topshop