FROM FANTASY TO FÊTE: TACO NIGHT!

Camille Styles here, with this week's summer party fantasy. As Cass learned last time she visited me in Austin, there's nothing I love more than a good taco + margarita night...
TacoNight-Fiesta-InspirationBoard
So, for today’s inspiration board, I put together my dream south-of-the-border palette: saturated splashes of flame red and grapefruit set against earthy woods and whites. Don a sombrero and gather dahlias & ranunculus into emptied Mexican food cans (I posted a DIY here!) to scatter around tables. If you’re feeling especially festive, hire a mariachi to serenade guests late into the night!

fiesta_invite_Camille_Styles
Aren't these papel picado-inspired invites the cutest? Even for the most casual get-together, a simple invite turns the festive quotient way up.
Gwyneth
I've always loved dresses with Mexican embroidery, and they make the perfect hostess garb for a carefree summer dinner...especially since the lightweight material stays cool on humid nights.
Fish_Tacos
For this taco night, I'm sticking to my all-time favorite: fried white fish with fresh corn tortillas, lime crema and pico de gallo. Keep the menu simple and let the only accompaniments be my beyond addictive
watermelon with mint, salt & pepper ...and a slushy peach margarita, of course!cactus-camille_styles