HAPPY (RUE) WEEKEND!

If you haven't noticed, I've been a little absent this week with the blog - I didn't realize how much traveling to LA and being a bigger part of our most recent issue of Rue would take a toll on my schedule! After a few days packed with work for the magazine, I spent a few more days running around LA with clients and meeting up with some of my favorite bloggers! I'll have a full report on that next week. Until then... some of my favorites from this issue...
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 10
Picture 6
Yesterday, I landed in San Francisco for the weekend and am happy to be back on my laptop and enjoying some downtime before heading to Las Vegas next week for market! Looking forward to a weekend in one of my favorite cities! What's on your agenda? I hope it includes checking out Rue Issue #6 if you haven't already! And I hope to see some of you in Vegas next week too!
xo cassandra