BIANCA BRANDOLINI: SIMPLE TO SASSY

I'll be honest - for the most part my wardrobe consists of easy to mix black and white pieces that take me just about anywhere, any time of day. Bianca Brandolini is a perfect example of my typical look these days...
Bianca-Brandolini-D-Adda
A sheer, breezy blouse paired with skinny denim in pieces that have enough detail to keep things interesting. However, when I saw her rocking this combination of patterns, I had to take note of how perfect the pairing was...
Bianca-Brandolini-d-Adda2
Still neutral enough to be 'safe' but so unexpected that it's utterly cool, this is a style I'll be going for as we head into fall. Normally layered prints are reserved for that boho look we've all become familiar with, but this season it's all about using them in preppy or classic silhouettes, and I have to say I'm a huge fan. Done and done.


*images via elle.com