IN THE DETAILS...

It's been a while since I did a little 'in the details' post - I must add these to the regular rotation a bit more. Some of my favorite details right now...
in the details layered fabric on headboard
I'm seriously considering this for my new bedroom - love the look of layering fabrics on the bed for that worldly 'collective' vibe. Plus it's such an easy switch-out!
in the details long hallway multiple rugs
This one seems so simple, but is quite refreshing to me. I love the way the graphic blue trim stands out and breaks up the long hallway adding a little interest to a simple area of the home.
in the details painted wainscotting walls cozy trim
I'm always amazed at what a little paint can do! While this certainly isn't the first time I've seen the idea of painted trim in a room, I love the height at which it's at - it brings the eye down and makes the living area extra cozy while still allowing the room to be bright!
in the details framed art on doors
This little detail might be the cutest! I'm not sure if it makes sense with a door that is actually in use or not, but I love the thought of hanging little pieces of art where you'd least expect it!

Do you have a favorite? Will you be stealing any of these ideas for your own?

*images via unknown, trad home, amanda nisbet for style at home, sharon mimran house & home