HAPPY (LAST OF SUMMER) WEEKEND!

It seems like this long weekend always marks the end of summer - one last chance to soak in a little sunshine! I'll be honoring Labor Day by working on some serious projects. There's been lots brewing behind the scenes these days at coco+kelley, some of which you've already begun to see (like our first Vignette series interview with Vicente Wolf!), and I'm working on the second big series that will be coming this month!
madisynritland3 Horst Diekgerdes
We've also been hard at work on some great client projects that I hope to start sharing with you soon as well - but not until they're ready for their big reveal!
picnic - a bit of whimsy
And maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to bring out the old picnic blanket and soak in the last of this late summer sunshine while I dream of fall...

xoxo,
cassandra

*images by horst diekgerdes and unkown