HAPPY (HAUTE TO SHOP) WEEKEND!

Ok, seriously... I cannot wait a second more to have it officially be the holidays around here, so I'm kicking it of this weekend! I'll be shopping up a storm (one for me, two for you...)
Constance Jablonski by Alexi Lubomirski7
Constance Jablonski by Alexi Lubomirski6
I have a few holiday parties to attend, so I'll be picking up some fabulous heels along with some Christmas presents... and I may even be inspired to do a little leopard print!
Constance Jablonski by Alexi Lubomirski2
Constance Jablonski by Alexi Lubomirski3
Constance Jablonski by Alexi Lubomirski1
Of course the tried and true recipe for a successful holiday ensemble will always be black + sparkle for me... do you have any fun or fabulous fetes planned yet? My first is in two weeks... counting down!

xoxo, 
cassandra

*images by alexi lubomirski via fgr