HAPPY WEEKEND!

I'm so excited for this weekend, I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through the day! Tonight is our girls-only Christmas party, tomorrow a huge reunion with tons of friends from college for a Zags game, and Sunday decorating all day with the fam. It's got me feeling as vibrant as this fabulous editorial...
Anna Palma & Ray Brown for NAAG4
Anna Palma & Ray Brown for NAAG3
I want to cozy into some sassy winter wear and hit the town! (Might just keep the pants on though... at least until I get home!)
Anna Palma & Ray Brown for NAAG6
Anna Palma & Ray Brown for NAAG5
Time to don some gay apparel and get outta here to celebrate the season... bling required.
Anna Palma & Ray Brown for NAAG1
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

xo,
cassandra

*photography by anna palma and ray brown via noir facade