A SIDE OF STYLE

Those of you who checked out the last issue of Rue may remember us doing a little martini table roundup. Well, these little babies have become a slight obsession of mine, and definitely quite the trend in the furniture industry, so I thought I'd share some of my favorites that didn't make the cut - from industrial to quirky to glam.
side+table+roundup1
side+table+roundup2
Which style is your favorite? Personally, I'm always a golden girl myself, but really there's not a single table here I wouldn't bring home with me!


*resources 1. modern industry: barbara cosgrove, anthropologie, urban outfitters 2. mid-century style: west elm, cb2, arteriors 3. leggy: caste design, clayton gray, baker 4. golden girls: clayton gray, made goods, worlds away, mgbw 5. orglamic: asian art imports, clayton gray, barneys